- goodevening my lovely followers : )
- i would just like to know if you have ever tried grishkos and bloch
- i am now wearing blochs but they break up easily,and i have heard that grishkos are a little bit stiffer,so i would like to try them
- any suggestions?
FOR TWO REASONS
1. Ballerinas are thin because they work hard and have self control, not because they starve themselves or are mentally ill
2. ANOREXIA IS A DISEASE. YOU ARE INSULTING VERY SICK PEOPLE BY WANTING/SELF DIAGNOSING BULLSHIT ANOREXIA. YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Go back to “thinspo”, as disgusting as that is, “pro-ana” actually makes me sick to my stomach
I so agree! It disgusts me whenever I see it.
well,people who finally understand this!if ballerinas were anorexic,they couldn’t handle all the everyday presure..and of course,it is sick to do this because you make things worse with people who are trying to recover.
how i wanted to pump that idiots face that claimed ballet is useless and an entairtainment for the rich…
you don’t even know what dancers go through and how ballet combines everything that leads to happyness.you don’t have an idea that by claiming there is NO HISTORY! in ballet you seem such an idiot..
poor boy,you say what they taught you,without even thinking.you don’t even have an opinion.and he thinks he is clever..